Saturday, October 25, 2008

God is a Mystery

God is a mystery waiting to be found out
It's a heart of a king to search him out
Who dears go looking
Who wants to find where he is
He is a mystery that will always be unsolved
No one will be able to figure him out

Its one little book
That's full of his words
Full of his Thoughts
Full of his Power
Full of his love

It's stood through out the ages of time
Waiting for someone to unlock its mysteries
Fools have searched it out, and found nothing by lies in there own eye's
Remember it's the heart of a King where matters are reveled
Who is it that finds the key to open the door of this great mystery?
Only to find on the other side, a million more doors to explore

I have diced; no I have committed to waste my life
I waste my life, running to every locked door to find its key
And to reveal its great mystery
So many more doors to open
I feel like neo, down the hall ways of doors
So enemy inside, life fleeting away, so dead
I need to get behind to other side of these doors
I need life, I need Wisdom, I need Love,
I need Revelation, I need your power, I need you
Because we where never meant to stay in the hallway of doors
To return to doors that have already been unlocked

People have stayed and lived in this hallway
They set up camp and never left
They are dying inside and out
They have figured God out

No comments: