Saturday, October 25, 2008

tempest of life

I find myself amidst a dark and stormy night
Where tempest begins to wail and blow
Wind lashing at my face feeling i've no where to go
Rain mixes with tears falling into pools on the ground below
I cry out loud why this pain and woe?
I hear a still small voice in the midst of it all
Saying "I've brought you here, to learn, to learn about it all!"
Thank me for the storms of life and when the tempest blows
Thank me for the rain and tears that pool on the ground below
Thank me for the pain you feel and all of the woe
For in thanking me you will find that you will begin to grow
I am always here, for that you must know
For in the pain and suffering we share,
You must know, that I will never leave nor forsake you
And will never let you go
I will walk this life with you all the way to the end
You must first accept and trust me and to take my hand
For that is the only way that you will make it through to heaven's end
Let us walk together through all the storms of life, finally ending it crossing to a heavenly life.

No comments: